Through my daily walk with Him.. there are twists and turns... challenges... most unexpected... but with faith they will have awesome outcomes.

Friday, July 13, 2007

His Word is my strenght and my joy!

If I go to church with no expectation to receve anything.... I recieve nothing; If I ask God to talk to me and I expect to hear Him; he will be faithful and I will hear Him. He promises that His Word will not return void.

God talks to me everyday because I talk to Him and I expect that He talks back to me. I make sure I go to place where I can hear Him best, His word, listening to music, prayer time, sermons and through other believers. A day doesn't go by that I don't go and find God and expect that He will meet with me and talk with me about something.

Thank you Jesus, Amen!!!

Isaiah 55:10-12 “ For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. For you shall go out with joy, and be led out with peace; The mountains and the hills shall break forth into singing before you, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive